FLASH AERO / W9602*
Protective well ventilated helmet for work at heights and rescue purposes. Suitable for physically hard working persons. Its main purpose is to protect the user against falling objects.
- helmet construction with shock resistant ABS/PC shell and without EPS lining provides great ventilation and comfort for the user
- fully adjustable headband with two side and two rear adjusting sleeves to regulate the length of the chin straps
- fast, easy and durable size adjustment mechanism on the back of the helmet with UNI size 53–63 cm
- suspension straps easily adjustable to 3 depth levels
- inner padding fully removable and hand or machine washable at 30 °C
- can be safely used in the temperatures ranging from –10 to +50 °C
- four head lamp holders for any head lamp available on the market
- universal 30 mm accessory slot is compatible with most of the visors and hearing protectors on the market
- certified with Hellberg safety earmuffs
- helmet has a solid chin strap that will withstand a load of at least 50 kg, which prevents the possibility of dropping the helmet in case of fall
- suitable for work at heights activities where, in case of fall, the risk of dropping the helmet is higher than risk of strangling
- combines the requirements of EN 397 and EN 12492
- fulfills ventilation requirements according to EN 12492 which ensures better ventilation for heavily physically working persons and persons working in excessively warm environments
- reflective stickers included
- unique number marking
- two color variants
W9602RX00 – red
W9602QX00 – high-visibility yellow
Weight: 455 g
Size: UNI (53–63 cm)
Colors: red, high-visibility yellow
EN 397 EN 12492
EN 397 : 2012
Casques de protection pour l'industrie.
EN 12492 : 2012
Equipement d'alpinisme et d'escalade.
Exigences de sécurité et méthodes d'essai.