ARBO MASTER / W0105BR
Fully adjustable work positioning harness with a unique motion system at front attachment points, specially invented for professional arborists allowing freedom of movement at the tree top.
- super comfortable wide waist belt made of 3 inside webbings and wide leg loops made of 2 inside webbings provide maximum comfort when working in the harness
- removable and exchangeable bridge connecting the leg loops for variability of work at the tree top
- double rope connection bridge for two independent attachment points (EN 813) with a strength 15 kN
- knots on the connection bridge allow length adjustment and replacement
- moveable O ring at the connection bridge as an attachment point (EN 813)
- adjustable red side D rings between the leg loops and waist belt for the attachment point, used in a pair according to EN 813 with a strength 15 kN
- replaceable adjusting webbing for red D rings
- side positioning D rings possible to fold in when not in use
- SPEED buckles enable fluent and fast adjustment of the waist belt and the leg loops, keep reliably the adjusted size
- flexible rear rubber bands for adjusting the position of the leg loops
- 4 gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg provide enough space for your gear
- rear loop for hanging heavy tools such as a chainsaw, etc. with a load capacity of 35 kg
- 2 red textile loops with a load capacity of 5 kg for attaching a hand saw
- 2 small steel rings with a load capacity of 10 kg for attaching a chainsaw on the left and right side
- small textile loops to create your own additional gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg
- loops at the waist belt for the possibility of attaching a chest harness
- slots for PORTER tool holder to carry your industrial tools
- wide rubber band for attaching the first aid kit to the harness
- neoprene pocket on the leg loop for small items
- identification and methodological label
Color: black / red
Weight: M-L 1680 g • XL 1760 g
Size: S-M-L, XL
Max rated load: 120 kg
EN 358 EN 813 CE 1019
EN 358 : 2018
PBM voor werkplekpositionering en ter voorkoming van vallen.
Gordels en veiligheidslijnen voor werkplekpositionering of -behoud.
EN 813 : 2008
PBM tegen vallen.