SEAMASTER 3D stainless steel / W0074DR
Fully adjustable harness for rope access with a padded wide waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps. Suitable for work positioning, fall arrest and work restraint situations. This harness is specially intended for workers at offshore oil platforms.
- stainless steel components makes the harness ultimate choice for offshore operations
- padded waist belt, shoulder straps and leg loops
- wide waist belt provides maximum comfort when working at height
- narrowed padding and webbing on the shoulder straps in a neck area enhance comfortable work
- reflective printing on the waist belt increases the visibility in dark working conditions
- front attachment point for fall-arrest according to EN 361
- front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to EN 813
- side attachment points for work positioning according to EN 358
- 3 braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg
- heavier items up to 35 kg can be attached to the webbing on the waist belt
- additional loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear orientation
- combination of standard and SPEED buckles enable fluent and fast adjustment to fit the users body
- special construction of central loop provides excellent comfort when hanging in the harness
- easy fixing of CAM CLEAN ascender in vertical position is provided by stitched strap between lower front attachment point and front tie-in point
Color: black with red
Weight: 1870 g [size M-L] (±15 g)
Size: S, M-L, XL
Max rated load: 150 kg
EN 358 EN 361 EN 813 CE 1019
EN 358 : 2018
PBM voor werkplekpositionering en ter voorkoming van vallen.
Gordels en veiligheidslijnen voor werkplekpositionering of -behoud.
EN 361 : 2002
PBM tegen vallen.
EN 813 : 2008
PBM tegen vallen.