MIKY / RK806BB00
Lightweight pulley with two attachment holes Designed for tree climbing application. Suitable for use with Prusik friction knot.
- two attachment holes with strength 28 kN
- anodized aluminum alloy side plates
- aluminum alloy sheave for textile ropes and auxiliary cords up to 13 mm in diameter
- bronze self lubricating bearing ensures reliable efficiency up to 81 %
- unique production number marking
Weight: 105 g
Material: sheave and side plates – aluminum alloy, bearing – bronze, axle – stainless steel
Strength: 28 kN
Max. diameter of rope: 13 mm
EN 12278 CE 1019
Veiligheidseisen en beproevingsmethoden.