PHARIO / C2313XX00
New generation of energy absorber for via ferrata routes, ropes courses and adventure parks, without carabiners.
- in accordance with a new standard EN 958:2017
- for all users, from the kids to the adults weighting 40 – 120 kg
- fall indicator label enables fast inspection of tear webbing energy absorber
- ideal for all of those who wish to choose their own carabiners
- recommended carabiners type “K” according EN 12275
- tear webbing energy absorber stored in more resistant cover
- twisted loop for an easy attachment to the harness
- maximal length of the activated fall absorber 190 cm
- elastic lanyards length: 50 cm, extended length: 90 cm
- color distinction between the lanyards for easy manipulation and avoiding the twisting
- rounded shape for easy handling
- central eye with the strength 12 kN for resting and belaying
- via ferrata
- ropes courses and adventure parks
Weight: 290 g
EN 958 CE 1019
EN 958 : 2017
Energie-absorptiesystemen voor gebruik in klettersteig.
Veiligheidseisen en beproevingsmethoden.