SPIN / RK302SX*
Hardened steel ice screw with a light alloy hanger ideal for glacier tours and classic alpine climbs.
- shaft is made of hardened Cr-Mo steel for higher strength and durability
- anti-corrosion coating of the shaft ensures high resistance against rust
- four high-quality sharp teeth make gear placement easier
- thin profile of the shaft allows easy screwing even in overfrozen ice (below -10°C)
- light alloy hanger is designed to provide good ergonomy while screwing, to ensure easy stacking on a holder and to allow clipping of two carabiners
- screw is available in three different lengths
|RK302SX012||120 mm||100 g|
|RK302SX017||170 mm||125 g||EN 568 CE 1019|
|RK302SX022||220 mm||150 g||EN 568 CE 1019|
Weight: 100, 125, 150 g
Material: Cr-Mo steel with anti-corrosion coating, light alloy
Length: 120, 170, 220 mm
Veiligheidseisen en beproevingsmethoden.