TILIA 11.5 / L0460OV
TILIA 11.5 with loop / L0468O
Static rope specially invented for professional tree care operations.
- sheath construction guarantees higher abrasion resistance and longer lifetime
- rope has high static strength and low elongation which provides efficient work at the tree top
- works perfectly with friction knots as well with mechanical devices
- small diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and weight
- selected lengths are available with a splice at one end for optimal rope glide through devices like a cambium saver or pulley
TILIA 11.5 with loop 35 m / L0468O035
TILIA 11.5 with loop 45 m / L0468O045
TILIA 11.5 with loop 60 m / L0468O060
Weight: 90 g/m
Strength: 30 kN (with a knot: 18 kN)
Diameter: 11.5 mm
Number of falls: 20
Static elongation: 3 %
Sheath slippage: 0.5 %
EN 1891 CE 1019
EN 1891 : 1998
PBM tegen vallen.
Kernmanteltouwen met geringe rek.