PILOT / X0070XX34
Removable anchor developed both for fall protection and multi-use
- tested to meet ANSI Z359.1 and EN 795
- safe, lightweight, and surprisingly simple to employ
- easy to use – simply drill the proper size hole into your concrete or rock surface, blow the dust out with compressed air, and insert the unit
- multi-directional attributes – anchor works in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- easily reusable, when your job is done, simply fill in the drilled hole if necessary
and reuse at your new desired location
- removable anchors can be used in construction and industrial fields, mining, and mountaineering as well
Diameter of a hole: 20 mm
Maximum load: 181 kg
Weight: 200 g
Strength: 22 kN
PBM tegen vallen.
Verplaatsbare tijdelijke verankeringsvoorzieningen.